SHARE

Monday, March 21, 2011

Top 25 Most Influencial Social Media Twitter Users via @wefollow

We all get our Social media news and tips from different sources. Wefollow.com ranks social media twitter users by influence and number of followers. Here are the top 25 most influencial. How many are you following?
 
#1
Pete Cashmore
Breaking social media, tech and digital news and analysis from Mashable....
#2
TechCrunch
Breaking Technology News And Opinions From TechCrunch
 
#3
ashton kutcher
I make stuff, actually I make up stuff, stories mostly, collaborations o...
 
#4
Kevin Rose
Tech angel investor. Founder of digg.com, wefollow.com. Random ideas, en...
 
#5
Guy Kawasaki
Firehose that answers the question, What's interesting? Co-founder of Al...
 
#6
Zappos.com CEO -Tony
deliveringhappinessbook.com www.zappos.com blogs.zappos.com twitter.zap...
 
#7
RainnWilson
I am an actor and a writer and I co-created SoulPancake and my son, Walt...
 
#8
Brian Solis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Solis
 
#9
iJustine
I make videos on YouTube.
 
#10
Darren Rowse
I blog about twitter and tweet about blogging. Sometimes I blog about tw...
 
#11
Jason Calacanis
I'm coming home tell the World I'm coming home Let the rain wash awa...
 
#12
Veronica Belmont
Host of Tekzilla on Revision3.com and Qore on the PlayStation Network.
#13
Whole Foods Market
Fresh organic tweets from Whole Foods Market HQ in Austin, TX. Ready...
 
#14
Felicia Day
Actress, New Media Geek, Gamer, Misanthrope. I like to keep my Tweets re...
 
#15
Steve Rubel
SVP/Director of Insights for Edelman Digital, AdAge columnist and avid s...
 
#16
MC HAMMER
http://mchammer.com
 
#17
Chris Pirillo
I've been making things happen online since 1992 - a media-friendly geek...
 
#18
Chris Sacca
I'm an investor in Twitter & other startups. Learn more at www.lowercase...
#19
someecards
Welcome to the Twitter feed of somewhat acclaimed humor site, someecards...
#20
Rania Al Abdullah
A mum and a wife with a really cool day job...
 
#21
Ustream
Official Tweets about the best live streams, updates and news from Ustre...
#22
Threadless
Threadless is a community-based tee shirt company that prints awesome de...
 
#23
YouTube
Tweets on YouTube news, trends, and — of course — videos.
 
#24
Scott Monty
Head of social media at Ford Motor Company, husband, dad, podcaster, pro...
 
#25
eMarketer
The go-to authority on digital marketing, media and commerce, eMarketer...
 
Follow Social NetCom www.twitter.com/socialnetcom
Like us on facebook too www.facebook.com/socialnetcom

No comments:

Post a Comment